Waterfall Trek @ Vagamon
Your life surely needs some freshness and all you need is to escape into the jungle trails! Trek along the river as it flows through the lush green grasslands of Vagamon near Kottayam. This would be a perfect weekend getaway for those who are looking to find bliss amidst nature. Experience the thrill of walking deep inside the Western Ghat forests where the clouds would accompany you till the end, and if you are lucky – you’ll get a chance to get drenched!
A pristine hill station with virgin glory, Vagamon lies in the Idduki District of Kerala with certain areas coming under the Kottayam District as well. In spite of having a beautiful series of hillocks, valleys, and cascading waterfalls, this place isn’t visited by many, and that’s what makes this place even more special. It would be the ideal destination for you if you are planning to ditch the lousy crowd!
Departure TimePlease reach kottayam between 5 AM-7 AM
Return TimeApproximately 3:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing with layers of thermals, riding jacket, hiking shoes, hat and winter jacket.
IncludedWaterfall Trek @ VagamonPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not IncludedDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Kottayam to Campsite
- Reach Kottayam between 5 AM-7 AM
- Travel to base-camp by public bus
- Freshen up
- Off road jeep ride to trek point.
- Start the Waterfall trek by 11am
- River Side lunch
- Reach the Hilltop Campsite
- Pitch your own tent
- Barbeque + Dinner(Veg) + Campfire
Day 2: Campsite to Kottayam
- Wake up early for Beautiful Sunrise
- Morning refreshment and breakfast
- Grass Land Trek & Bath
- Leave Campsite by 1:00 PM
- 2 hours off road Jeep Ride toBasecamp
- Leave for Kottayam (3:00 PM approx)
- 4 times food(2L,1B,1D)
- Stay by tents
- Jeep ride
- Forest permissions